March & September
Full-time/ Evening classroom based
Laksamana College of Business
We bring International Tourism Management to life with inspiring and real experiences. We are passionate about sustainable and responsible tourism management and students learn, in creative ways, how tourism destinations are managed to be successful, sustainable and competitive.
Tourism is a fast-paced, competitive industry. We develop outstanding tourism professionals equipped with the skills that future employers are looking for. Students also leave with valuable experiences giving them an edge in the workplace.
Students will gain an understanding of key principles and develop core management skills in marketing, service experiences, and event tourism.
BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (GCE ‘A’ level)
- IB – 26 points
- HNTEC Certificate
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Hospitality (overall Merit grade)
- or BTEC International Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- or equivalent
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Hospitality Management
- 32nd out of 130 UK universities in the Complete University Guide 2024
- 56th in the global Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2023
- 24th for international outlook in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023
Essex BA (Hons) International Tourism Management is ranked 309th in the QS World University Rankings by subject.