March & September
Full-time classroom based
Laksamana college Brunei
The KCB Airline Hospitality Business programme has been designed to provide entry to degree programmes of participating universities. It provides a bridge between a good High School leaving certificate and British degree level study. The Programme is taught entirely in the English medium, and embodies language development and related learning skill activity such that students who complete the Programme are fully prepared to study at UK University degree level. The course will provide for the provision of key skills in English Language, communication and presentation followed by the required subject areas for preparation for a range of Airline Hospitality Business degrees.
Aims & Outcomes
- To equip students with the level of academic and personal self-confidence necessary with sufficient basic knowledge in the subjects necessary for entry to degree courses in Airline Hospitality Business.
- To give students practice in the technical and management skills associated with the subjects that comprise their curriculum.
- To develop the students’ ability to study, communicate and present in the English language throughout their degree programme.
- To give students experience of study in higher education and equip them with the range of study and personal skills necessary to succeed.
Higher Diploma in Airline Hospitality Business
Only for international students
- 1 GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- IB -24 points
- HNTEC Certificate, or equivalent
*GCE ‘O’ Level in English or IELTS score of 5.5 can also be considered with this qualification
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business
- University Foundation Course
Upon completion of Higher Diploma in Airline Hospitality Business, students may proceed to:
- BA (Hons) Aviation and Airport Management – Year 2 Semester 2 in University College Birmingham (UCB) awarded by The University of Warwick.G
- BA(Hons) International Hospitality Management Year 3 Semester 4 in Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) awarded by Swiss Hotel Management School and The University of Derby, UK.
- BA(Hons) International Hospitality and Events Management Year 3 Semester 4 in Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS) awarded by Swiss Hotel Management School and The University of Derby, UK.
- BA Events Management Year 2 in Edge Hotel School awarded by University of Essex, UK.
- BA Hospitality Management Year 2 in Edge Hotel School awarded by University of Essex, UK.
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality, Tourism and Wellness Management – Year 3 in Coventry University, UK awarded by Coventry University, UK.
Find Us Online