March & September
Full-time classroom based
Laksamana College of Business
This University Foundation Course (UFC) has been designed by Kensington College of Business in collaboration with its University partners and endorsed by a further 17 Universities that now accept this programme as an alternative to A Levels and for entry into a wide range of Degree courses.
The course has been accredited by the Brunei Darussalam National Accreditation Council (BDNAC).
Aims & Outcomes
- Provide entry to Common First Year degree programmes of participating Universities.
- Develop academic skills necessary to study for a degree at a UK university.
- Develop communication and soft skills necessary to succeed.
Upon completion of University Foundation Course students may proceed to:
- BA Common Year One
University Foundation Course
- 4 GCE ‘O’ Level Credits in English medium subjects
- BDTVEC Pre-National Diploma
Why you should take up Foundation
- Fastest pathway of only 4 years after O Levels to obtain a Business Degree entry
- An alternative programme to A Levels accepted by UK Universities for Degree entry
- Develop academic skills necessary to study for a degree at a UK university