March & September
Full-time classroom based
Laksamana College of Business
The Foundation in Law will create pathway for students to pursue their LLB Law. This foundation year will help students to develop subject-specific knowledge and improve their academic skills and receive a thorough grounding in these areas during this foundation year.
The Foundation in Law course has been designed by Kensington College of Business in collaboration with its University partners and endorsed by further Universities that now accept this programme as an alternative to A-Levels and for entry into a wide range of Degree courses.
The course has been accredited by the Brunei Darussalam National Accreditation Council (BDNAC).
Aims & Objectives
- Provide entry to Common First Year degree programmes of participating Universities.
- Develop academic skills necessary to study for a degree at a UK university.
- Develop communication and soft skills necessary to succeed.
Upon the completion of Foundation in Law, students may proceed to first year of:
- LLB Law
Foundation in Law
- 5 O Levels Credits in English Language and 4 other Englsh medium subjects
Why you should take up Foundation
- Fastest pathway of only 4 years after O Levels to obtain a Business Degree entry
- An alternative programme to A Levels accepted by UK Universities for Degree entry
- Develop academic skills necessary to study for a degree at a UK university